Thread: tracking Google Adsense cheque in india

tracking Google Adsense cheque in india

Hello,

I have a small blog on which I am running google adsense and before 2 month I started earning few dollars out of it. I was supposed to get the cheque this month but still I havent received it. The cheque was supposed to come from Bluedart courier and I have also been given a tracking number for it. But when I go to Bluedart and then enter the tracking number then it gives me "No matching Waybill/Reference Number/Order Number". I am worried if the cheque is lost of bluedart is giving me false statements? Please help

Re: tracking Google Adsense cheque in india

There is a way to track the cheque number that is given to you on Bluedart website. You will need to login to your Google Adsense Payment Page and then click on "view details in payment history" and after that click on Last issued payment. After that click on details link and it will open the cheque details. Simply copy the payment number that might be something like this - 072123131. Then go to Bluedart website and then only enter 72123131 without the "0" or "zero" in the Tracking area and tick mark "Ref no" instead of "Waybill and press go. Now you will get the proper details of your cheque.

There are many people who are facing some problems with Bluedart and its late services. It will be best if Google adsense can give some more options for payment. There are many CPA networks that give many options like Paypal, Payza, Wired Transfer, etc. Google should also use this type of services for their adsense payment.

There is also a Secured Express Delivery that can be used to receive the payments quickly within 5-10 days. But the only problem is that you will have to bear some fees for it. Other than that Blue Dart payments are normally available by the 10th of every month, so on the 11th of every month you will be receiving the checks at your place and after depositing it in your bank, you will get it after 2 days.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain