Thread: Is it possible to view YouTube videos offline

Is it possible to view YouTube videos offline

How to watch YouTube videos offline. Like if I had completely streamed a video and when I refresh the page everything is gone. I want some way through which I can keep on watching it online. I am having some specific videos which are actually a study lesson. I am unable to get any solution for this. There is a internet issue in my area due to which I cannot stream those videos again and again.

Re: Is it possible to view YouTube videos offline

That is not possible. All you can do is download those videos if you want. There are various application available. But you cannot stream them offline. Youtube does not support that feature.

It is true there is no way available by which you can keep the video for offline streaming. You can download it if you want. You can use KeepVid for that. It is a tiny addon that helps you to download videos in different formats and you can play it whenever you want. Streaming is same like downloading. When you stream the content it downloads. So instead of streaming it completely you must download it and save it in your pc. I had downloaded a huge number of lectures through it. It is great. Another tool which you can use for the same purpose is Internet Download Manager. This is tool is a kind of advance download manager. Once installed you will have to add a addon in your browser. It does that automatically. When you start playing a video you can see a download helper button on the top side. You will have to click on that and then you can download the video. It is very easy to use. The download speed is also really fast. I will recommend you to stick with keepvid as it is very basic and simple to use.

I am using Video Download helper for that. It is a tiny addon that you can download from addon.mozilla.com. It is very lightweight and works in the background. It supports various media file formats which are linked on a web page.