Thread: How to create a impressive channel intro for videos

How to create a impressive channel intro for videos

I want to make a nice short channel intro. I am unable to find anything here. I had seen some ready to use videos but they are simply different. I want to create my own a short one and which will be played at the start of video. Around 10 to 15 seconds is quiet enough I think. Is it possible to make that in PowerPoint. It is also having flashy effects. I had converted ppt videos to avi files through video convertor.

Re: How to create a impressive channel intro for videos

You can use PowerPoint but you will not get a good output. Because in a ppt you have a set of very basic animation effect. There are some intro maker available on the web which you can check out.

You can do that in movie maker. I had seen a tutorial video on youtube. All you need is a set of good images, text files and proper effects. This is quiet easy. What you have to do first is locate some really cool fonts. And you have to add them in Windows. There are many free fonts available on the web. All you have to do is simply install them. Go in Control Panel and Search for Fonts folder. In that you can install the fonts easy. Just copy paste the downloaded font files. Choosing a good fonts has a good impact on the video introductions. Then comes a set of good images which define your channel. Like if you are having a tech channel then using some techie photos will help. Then comes effects. That you will have to apply on the text and images. Movie Makers comes loaded with set of different effects which are really easy to use. You can add a music also at the backside. Youtube is having a tons of free videos on making impressive video intro. You can just check them out. While using a third party software is easier but for that you will need to buy the license. I do not think any of them is free.

That is right. Intro maker is a tool which is really impressive and has a set of different effects. On which you just have to hook the text and done. Try Vipid. You can checkout sample on web before making the same.

Intros looks more flashy if you add video loops on them. There are some sites on web that provide you free video loops. This video loops have different effects that are impressive and look cooler. Above that you can place text and add a set of different effects making impressive photos. Youtube is flooded with tons of help tutorials. From where you can create a impressive intros. The best thing is to take help from professional designer. They will charge you a little but will give you a trademark intro video. And you can use it like a signature. In movie maker you can simply p[ay with text, but there is nothing much available for the videos and images. It is just a advance slideshow maker. Compare to the old version the new one has more better things. For advance intro maker you need short clips and good images. Try some advance movie maker software.