Thread: Folders and Files shared on Skydrive with me wont show up

Folders and Files shared on Skydrive with me wont show up

If I am trying to view folders and files that are shared with me on Skydrive by clicking them on the shared link then it tells me that there are no files shared with me. This files were previously appearing when I recently shared it with me but now they have disappeared. So I again tested a file by sharing it with me but it does not appear as well. How can I solve this problem now? Help me please.

Re: Folders and Files shared on Skydrive with me wont show up

Even I am facing the same problem. When I give the sharing link to another person then he is able to access the folder without any issues but when I go under Skydrive and then Shared then I cannot see any files there. I am simply just getting a message that says "There are no documents or folders shared with you." Is there any changes made to the Skydrive platform?

Can you tell us what method you are using to share the folders and filer to you and how do you share the files to other person as well? Is this issue also happening if the files are shared to another account? Did you make sure that the files are still shared to you or not? What kind of file types you are trying to share, can you please let us know all this details?

It was told that there will be a update coming in the Windows 8.1 Preview version to fix this issue but still nothing has come yet. Right now to access the shared folder or upload anything to it we have to go to Skydrive.com via any Internet Browser and then we can do the same. Microsoft really needs to address this issue and release a fix for this problem.