Thread: How can I hide my comments and like on Facebook Post

How can I hide my comments and like on Facebook Post

I need some help to hide my comments and like from Facebook page. I am having a bit issue with some people who keeps on continuing the conversation after my comment. This people does not mind their own business. I had commented on my friend birthday photos and after they started a really long conversation. I need some way to hide those comments so that only the person on who's photo I am replying can read it.

Re: How can I hide my comments and like on Facebook Post

It is available in your privacy settings. You can try to block those guys from your profile. Facebook is loaded with some set of privacy settings that can help you to get rid of this problem. Just go in the settings tab and click on privacy settings.

Re: How can I hide my comments and like on Facebook Post

You can also consolidate your post and update through privacy settings. Which is quiet easy. But still your friends will be able to get notification about the same. Facebook does not does really great in privacy settings. There are few limited things only which can be done. Now when you post a comment just below that you get a option for applying custom settings to see the feeds on the screen. I was bit annoyed with a set of different updates that I was getting through auto sharing apps, image feed and games. Whenever I add some comment it goes to everyone. Those are kind of unnecessary notification. So if you want to block a specific update then you just have to click on a small setting icon over the comment or update on wall and in that click on hide. You will get two options. In which you have to click on organize the way you receive updates and click on unfollow. That's all.This is another effective way available to block unwanted stuff from your fb page.