Thread: FB connect not working via app sharing on blog

FB connect not working via app sharing on blog

I had added a fb connect plugin on my blog. So that users can use that to login on my website and leave comment. Now just for testing I tried to login with my fb id and it failed to work. I am having some apps on fb which are used to share my articles. That is also not working. Even after liking the apps it does not post any kind of updates on facebook page.

Re: FB connect not working via app sharing on blog

Looks like a buggy app. Contact some developer for that. You had not properly configured it due to which the app is not sharing your content. You will need to get help from some developer who can guide you for the same.

What web framework you are using on your website. Is it wordpress or drupal. There are different kind of extenstion and plugins available for different web cms. On that basis you can go ahead with integration. Now if you have Wordpress then it is one of the most simplest ready to use cms available with huge plugin database. Installing addons on it is extremely simple. You just have to go in the plugin directory locate the plugin and install it on your website. It integrated everything. WP-FB-Autoconnect is one more application that works in the same manner. I am had applied this on many blogs where it work fine. The app allows you to integrated simple fb login on your site. Now there is a fb forums available where you can find more help on your issue. But I also think you will need some developers help on that. Because that is not going to work like this. If you land upon some error or on some stuff then it will be only fixed by a developer who is good at coding part.

I am not sure about the FB app but for the fb login plugin it is essential to use some custom option. There are people on web which develops application for different web platform. Try contacting them.

Are you getting any kind of error. If yes then post the here. While you can find more intact answers in Facebook forums. On your wall at the top side you can see a settings icon. Click on that and click on Help. In that click on Community forums. That is the place where you have to ask question. Facebook gives a easy option to develop a application and share it with others. But sometime it does not work with all site. It can be due to different web platform. Popular web framework like Wordpress, Joomla, etc are having a ready to use option for configuring this kind of stuff, but for custom site you cannot do anything. You will keep on getting error unless it is properly configured with your website. Just try to go with the configuration once again and then check back. I think that will do the job.