Thread: Switch back from outlook.com to hotmail

Switch back from outlook.com to hotmail

I was happy to get to the online version of Outlook. I am using hotmail since long time and never had any problem. Recently i decided to switch to the new outlook.com. Its been a month i am using outlook but so far i wasted huge time with the same as it works very slow, sometimes it just wont the attachments, and many more such issues. Hence now i just want to get back to my classic hotmail back. I tried searching the option to do this but seems like there is no way for the same. Can anyone please tell me how can i get back to Hotmail from Outlook.com?

Thanks for all your helps.

Re: Switch back from outlook.com to hotmail

Well the option to switch back was available until a month ago but now it is no more. All users are now switched to the new Outlook.com (no matter forcefully). If you manually type hotmail or mail.live in your browser's address bar, it will still redirect you to the new Outlook.com. So there is no way to get back hotmail. By the way, the problems you have mentioned in the post above are not the bugs with Outlook, they can be fixed easily. Infact i found few discussion on this form for slow working or attachment problem. Just search the site and you find the solution.