Thread: After updating youtube on wii videos keep buffering

After updating youtube on wii videos keep buffering

I updated the YouTube app on Wii. After that I am not able to watch constant videos. It just keep on streaming. I am on a high speed internet connection. It is a 2mbps line. The same videos when I play on my laptop at 720p quality it just goes well. I am just stucked with this issue. I am not having any option to remove and add it back. I thought there will be some option available to fix the issue. Can anyone help me on this. Is there any other better app available through which I can view Youtube videos on Wii.

Re: After updating youtube on wii videos keep buffering

There is yet no fix for that. I am also getting the same issue. I had connected Wii to my Wifi network. My internet connection is standard. It is a 512mbps connection that looks to be working fine and simply has issue with video buffering. I hope there will be some fix for that.

Try to check your internet connection first. Ample of time such issue occur when your internet connection drops in between. You can find that by a simple ping command. Go in cmd and type ping google.com -t and hit enter. See that you are getting a constant reply. If the connection is breaking in between then to some extent it can be the cause of issue. It is essential that you must simply try to reset your router or modem. That will also fix the job. A simple reboot is more than enough to make your internet work stable for sometime. I started getting this issue on my android tablet long before and it was due to the router. I keep in on 24x7 due to which the connection simply fails and cause problem. But when I upgraded the new firmware the issue was resolved. It was working fine and there was no issue here. The connectivity here was stable enough. Even in your case you can do the same. You can simply go with updating new firmware in your router/modem and then test back. Or just keep it turned off for sometime and then test back. That might be enough to fix the issue.

Nothing happens with that. Youtube works great on my android tab but on wii keep on buffering. It works for sometime and then buffer. It looks Wii is having some kind of issue while streaming content from youtube. I hope a new app will be available soon to fix the problem.

Just for once check that your Wii is having latest update. Sometime due to outdated or old updates this kind of issue appear. There are new firmware updates available that enhance the performance of this console. For that go in System Settings and select the blue error near to Wii System Settings 3. Then select Wii System Update and done. The new updates will be installed on your console and it will fix this kind problem faced by you. It is basically essential that you must simply go with update first and then go with other app settings. Once new updates are installed ample of issues will be resolved. The next thing you can do is check out internet connectivity with Wii. Like if you had connected it through Wifi then ensure that it is not really far from the router or modem. Because that affect the connectivity. And if it is connected via lan cable then try to replace the same and test back. I think that will be more appropriate in fixing the issue.