Thread: audio disappears and then video stops playing in Firefox with Flash Player 11.7.700.169

audio disappears and then video stops playing in Firefox with Flash Player 11.7.700.169

Hello all,

If I am playing a video then after some time the audio gets disappear and also after some seconds the video will stop playing. I am also not getting any crashing of flash player of firefox 20. I have already tried to create a new profile, turned on and off flash player protected mode and had reset the firefox but nothing is working for me. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?

Re: audio disappears and then video stops playing in Firefox with Flash Player 11.7.700.169

It could be that the Flash Player installer might be having some trouble working in some firewall proxy server environments. So, to workaround this issue, what you can do is download the Adobe Flash Player installer directly by clicking one of the following links:

Flash Player Plug-in (All other browsers) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe

Hope this helps you out.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: audio disappears and then video stops playing in Firefox with Flash Player 11.7.700.169

The flash player version 11.7 is also not working properly in my Windows 7 computer. It is very choppy and very slow and I have tried to use it on different version of Firefox browser but to no avail. I have also tried to turn off the hardware acceleration but that isnt working as well. Guess I will revert back to the 11.6 version of Flash Player and hope that it works well.

It was reported that there was a Flash Player 11.7 Sound Playback Bug on the official adobe forum. So, for those looking for an immediate fix, you can either update to the latest version of Flash Player 11.7.700.197 Beta or you can downgrad Flash Player to the 10.3 release of the flash player.

The latest Flash Player version is 11.8.800.50 Beta. You can download Flash Player here: http://www.adobe.com/go/flashplayerbeta. There is a feature called "Recursive stop on MovieClip" released with this new update that allows a game developer to effectively pause/stop a running SWF without having to iterate through all of the objects on the DisplayList. For more information visit this website - http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/f...s/flashplayer/