Thread: Chrome Kill Page error while opening website

Chrome Kill Page error while opening website

I am getting constant kill page error on Google Chrome. Even if I open Google it crashes in few second. And if I open pages like Yahoo or Youtube then there is a kill page message box. It is really very annoying. Recently I had installed some add-ons on the web browser. It was working well, but suddenly it started crashing. I am not able to understand why it is still crashing. I had removed all those addons. How can I stop this thing. Does is it a virus issue. Because my antivirus has detected something.

Re: Chrome Kill Page error while opening website

I got the issue before. I opened around 7 to 8 tabs simultaneously one by one. After a few minutes it crashed. I was unable to see any webpage. I through the issue with tabs so I closed some of them but still crashed. I cleared the history and disabled all the addons but still the issue was same. So that last thing I did is removed Google Chrome and installed it back again. It started working fine.There is no issue now. So I will also recommend you to re-install it.

The issue basically comes at start. When you freshly install Google Chrome. All you have to do is add --no-sandbox at the end of launcher. To add that right click on the short icon of Google Chrome and choose Properties. Go in target and at the end after chrome.exe" type --no-sandbox. Click on OK and then check back. Now the browser will not crash. It will work properly. If tihs also does not work then try to check the add-ons list. There is still something working which is causing the failure.

Check for new updates. Just click on the Customize Menu and click on About Google Chrome. Once you click on that the browser will automatically start looking for updates. The latest version is Version 25.0.1364.172 m. Ensure that is installed. After applying update check back. It happens due to number of issues the browser crashes. But after applying a fresh update this kind of issues must disappear.Just apply the update and then check back. It must work properly.

In my system this issue appear when my antivirus found a Trojan virus. I was opening some pages and there were some toolbar recommendation. Accidentally I clicked on OK. The browser freezes and then after a few minute the aw snap error appear. This has become constant. I tried many things. But nothing worked out. It looks like there can be some kind of malware in the system which can be the cause of same issue. I later on re-installed the browser and the issue is gone. There is no need to add --no-sandbox also.

It is one of the most common bug with Google Chrome. Once it started crashing it never goes back. This is one of the most annoying factor. Because in Firefox if it crashes you can simply end the process and start it again.

While Chrome just keeps on crashing it does not matter how much time you can restart. I had stopped using chrome. I am using Firefox now. The only problem with Firefox is that it freezes on multiple tab. While it works well on single window. I hope the future version of chrome will be more stable.

That is really weird. I also notice the same. Once the browser crash due to some script or addons, it keeps on crashing. It does not goes stable. Another problem with chorme is that it does not load javascript menus. I do not understand why. Is it disabled or it is not supported by the web browser.

While things work really well on Firefox. I am expecting the future upgrades of Firefox more thin and stable compare to what I am using right now. The upgrades that I received recently does not helped much.