Thread: Google chrome does not load webpages completely in Windows 8

Google chrome does not load webpages completely in Windows 8

I have installed Windows 8 in my system and as I am more comfortable with Google chrome, I have installed its chrome. However, chrome is not working properly in windows 8. I won’t load webpage’s completely. Sometimes it won’t load images properly and sometimes it won’t load the page overall things. I never had any issue with same version of Google chrome in windows 7. It seems as if chrome is not fully compatible in windows 8. Has anyone over here faced the same kind of issue? Or it’s specifically just in my case??

Re: Google chrome does not load webpages completely in Windows 8

Which version of Google chrome you have installed?? Which version of windows 8 you have installed??
    In my case I have installed Google chrome in windows 8 pro and I am not facing any issue as such, there might be something wrong in your case. Just let me know the things I have asked for so that I can have better idea of the issue you are going through.

I have installed Google chrome Version 23.0.1271.95 m, it’s the latest version of chrome and I am running windows 8 pro. Just as I have mentioned I was running same version of chrome on windows 7 and I had never faced any issues as such. It won’t even load facebook .
    I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling chrome a couple of times but that’s not making any difference in my case. I just can’t get it working properly. I am forced to use Internet explorer now but I really want to know if there is anything that I can try out to fix this issue.

There might be something wrong with your browser cache, just try out below steps and let me know if that helps.
    • Go to Chrome menu > Tools > Clear browsing data
    • Check "Clear browsing history" and "Empty the cache" option
    • Now in the dropdown menu, select the time frame when you came across this issue and click on “Clear browsing data”

In case that doesn’t make any difference in your case then please post a screen shot of any page from your browser for further help.

How can there be something wrong with browser cache? I have installed it few hours ago and it’s not working since the start only. Take a look at facebook through my browser.

I am running in to same issue after installing chrome in windows 8. It’s not specific in your case. There are many people who are running in to same issue but I haven’t found a solution to fix this issue in your case. By now I have tried out clearing cache, history, cookies, pluggins but no luck. Some people have fixed this issue by creating new user. However that dint made any difference in my case. If you want, then even you can try creating new user and cross check if you are getting any help from it.