Thread: chrome gives Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message while downloading youtube videos via I.D.M

chrome gives Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message while downloading youtube videos via I.D.M

I am getting Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message when I am trying to downloading youtube videos via Internet Download Manager. It seems as if there is something wrong with chrome because mozilla and internet explorer are working fine and I don’t get any error with them. I am not able to make out cause of this issue, is there anything that I need to check??

Re: chrome gives Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message while downloading youtube videos via I.D.M

If there’s nothing wrong with mozilla and internet explorer are then there’s surely something wrong with chrome. I will suggest you to better uninstall and reinstall chrome and check out if that’s making any difference. If not than you can further try uninstalling and reinstalling Internet Download Manager as well. Juts check out these things and post back the result you get.
    the longest journey begins with a single step

Re: chrome gives Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message while downloading youtube videos via I.D.M

After your suggestion I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both chrome and Internet Download Manager but doing that dint made any difference in my case. Http/1.1 403 forbidden error message says that I my system don’t have permission for downloading the file. Is there anything else that I can try out further???

Which version of Internet Download Manager you are using? Have you tried downloading and installing latest one?? If not than try out that and check out if you are able to get rid of that error message. I am still guessing why uninstalling both chrome and IDM has not made any difference in your case. I mean if there might have been something wrong with them than reinstallation should have helped you out. I want to know if you had made clean installation of them?? You just don’t have to uninstall them from control panel, you should also check out leftover files of them and delete it from your system completely. Let me know if updating IDM makes any difference in your case.

Try updating to IDM ver 6.12 build 20, it has been released recently and it is latest as well. Since you are using crack version you can check out for it on torrent. I have seen it there and since I am not allowed to post any links here you will have to find it out yourself. I also wanted to add that you will have to use a patch file for registering yourself, just try it out and do let me know if updating to IDM ver 6.12 fixs this error.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter