Thread: Unable to login neither Gmail nor Google play from my samsung smartphone

Unable to login neither Gmail nor Google play from my samsung smartphone

I am having Samsung galaxy y and everything was working fine but since morning I am not able to login in Gmail and Google play. I don’t know what’s going wrong, I have made sure that I am entering right password but even after that it doesn’t allows me to login, is there anything I can do about it?

Re: Unable to login neither Gmail nor Google play from my samsung smartphone

You should have mentioned your issue more clearly, anyways I wanted to know if you are getting any error message when you are trying to login? Have you inspected your internet connection? For accessing Google play you need to have background data enabled and you should be logged in your Google account as well? Check out these things and let me know what you find so that I can have a better idea of issue you are going through.

Ok my bad, actually I am getting an error message saying wrong password, I am quite sure that I am entering right password, I don’t know what’s wrong. I did not had this issue earlier, everything was working fine just a day ago and I haven’t changed the password from my end. It seems as if there is something wrong going with Gmail and Google play.

There is nothing wrong with Gmail and Google play, they are working fine in my case. I just wanted to know if you have gone through the “forgot password” procedure. If not then go through it first, reset your password and try to login and see if you get success. You can reset your password using your computer rather than using your phone, after changing it you can try to login in from your phone. Just give it a try and let me know if that helps, if you have any query further then feel free to ask.