Thread: Is anyone getting 0x50206a35 referenced memory error on Chrome

Is anyone getting 0x50206a35 referenced memory error on Chrome

What does this 0x50206a35 referenced memory error means. This error has now appeared hundreds time in my system. It is based on some kind of application error message. I am not able to figure out why this appear. I found a similar threads on other site, but I cannot try their solution. I am not able to understand what they are talking about. Can anyone guide me for this error. Chrome was working fine in my system. I installed this last week and I love to add applications on chrome store. I added some number plugins. First I got a message of kill plugin. This happen when some of the chrome plugins crashes. But it worked back normally when I restart the browser. The next time when I was watching some video this error popped up. The code I had mentioned in title. I cannot understand why this happen. Does this browser is updated automatically and because of that update it is crashing. If yes then how can I restore old one because even if I go for download I am going to find a new version. I need help to fix this thing. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Is anyone getting 0x50206a35 referenced memory error on Chrome

Simply re-install Google chrome. That would be the easiest thing that you can do. I think there is some plugin in the backend which is causing the crash. Remove it properly and re-install the same back again.

I think re-installation can be kept as the last option for your issue. First you can check and ensure that whatever plugins which is causing this issue should be completely removed. I had notice kill page error ample of time. This is because the plugins are crashing and because of which the entire browser is affected. One more thing you need to check that, your security software like antivirus, must not block chrome operations. You can simply manually add that under the exception list of Firewall. I had seen a number of time, because of my antivirus I got the same error. I am using Panda. I found a answer on Google groups which says that this issue is very common with my antivirus. I had to disable the antivirus or switch to some other. I prefer to change the browser, because I had bought the license copy of this antivirus and cannot just change it. From that time, I had not worked on chrome.

You do not need to get that much serious about such a small bug. I had updated .net framework, c++ and flash on my system. From that time I had not faced any issue. Not even kill pages problem. I can advice you to do that.

There is no way you can downgrade the browser. Unless you can find the old download package of chrome and then install it. Chrome still faces a lot number of issue compared to other browser. If we check Firefox then it is lot more stable. I will not recommend to add themes or plugins on it, because it can cause unstability. Some of the plugins are poorly coded. This add-ons instead of improving your browser benefit spoils it. Chrome is a nice browser and I am sure you had keep on adding tons of plugins from chrome store. Run task manager and see how much process of chrome.exe can you see. If that is a long list then those are the plugins. They might crash which effect the entire browser. To some extent even I agree that re-installing the browser can fix the issue. Try that once.

Run a update of your browser. Normally this is done automatically but you can try one more time. There might be more recent version that can fix this bug permanently.