Thread: Where to find a good Wordpress Framework

Where to find a good Wordpress Framework

Where can I get some good WordPress framework. I am not able talking about any plugin or template. I need a simple framework which can manage my simple blogging work. I have to provide some list of solution to my clients which are dealing with different business. Some are writers while some run educational institution. Now making a website from scratch can be costly for them. So if there is any easy to use framework based on different requirement, then that will be more better. I am looking for a kind of framework tool for WordPress which can help me to make a customized theme. I can add up my own material makeup a easy to use template. I hope I can get some of them for testing purpose.

Re: Where to find a good Wordpress Framework

Did you heared about PageLines Platform Pro. This is paid framework for Wordpress which can help you to create your own custom theme. I found this one as one of the most easiest to use. The framework comes with modules which can help you drag and type option. This are like simply tools which can be enabled and disabled as per your need. If you can go on the official website then you can simply found the difference. There is a online demo can provide you a clear idea on this how it works. There is one more which is called as wpLifeguard. The best part of this framework is that you can view the websites in mobile also. The framework provides you a easy option for getting a mobile version of site also. Or else if you just need a simple cheaper alternative solution then you can go for Genesis Framework. It will cost you $59.95. And if you need some alternative for free framework then I can list you that also. The best one which I will advice you to use is Roots. The theme is based on HTML5 and is very clean to use. It helps you to manage the website from root. You can configure theme, modify the plugins and do a lot more stuff with this. Before going for any paid version one time I will recommend you to have a look on this. Also this frameworks in different languages based on your choice.

I had used a free wp framework called as Skeleton. The name looks really weird but it is more mobile friendly. It is not actually a complete set of framework, but a more functional theme and the options which are present here are not found in other regular templates. If you just want to provide solution for a neat, clean website for basic purpose this is more than enough.

I have a list of some of best wp framework. I am not sure they are paid or not, but are some of the best that can fulfill all your needs. They are Thesis Framework, Elemental Framework, Genesis Framework and Headway Framework. Each of them have different features and properties and are designed to give you rich interface with maximum features. One I forgot to mention is Platform Pro Framework. This is actually created to give you clean html and java themes. You can simply insert the modules and place them on whichever part of site you want. They look like simple widget which works via drag and drop feature. Also it is possible to create your own customized template and manipulate the same as per your need. The framework comes with number of module which you can use to add more feature on your site. I do not know the number of plugins that actually comes for this but they are many. It is quiet easy to use in my views. While compared to that Thesis is quiet popular. It is used on many websites. I will recommend you to use this if you need a more unique design for your site. There is a automatic layout generator in this framework which let you go create layout as per your choice. There are some integrated seo options also. And if you are more downward towards designing part, then Headway is better. With this you can create almost any kind of layout you want.

Instead of Framework, why don't you go for themes type stuff. I think that will be easier. For each and every category there is no limit of themes and templates. I do not understand why you want to use those complicated frameworks if there is much easier option already available.

Does anyone here has worked on SWFPress. This framework in one time investment in my views. Very easy to use and simple to understand. I will recommend this to those who normally wants flash themes. SWFPress is one of the widely use framework for flash theme. And you are aware that today the more interactive your site is the more you can get users. I had created a very flashy site out of this and it is nice. Only one thing that creates issue is load time. The most media you add the site becomes more heavier to open. The thing that I like about this framework is that you can make a theme or simply edit any existing theme. Another best part of using this framework is that when you make a theme from it, it has a feature which create your a mobile optimized website. It makes it more comfortable as you do not need to work again for making mobile based wp sites.

If you need a clean html 5 site, then you can go for Toolbox. This is entirely different framework which can help you to make rich HTML5 website. You can use a fluid layout or simply create themes for public usage. Along with that there are many features. Another one is HTML5 WordPress Shell. You can create nice sidebar in this.