Thread: Green screen with flash player 11.2.202.228 when watching any video

Green screen with flash player 11.2.202.228 when watching any video

I am using Dell studio Dell studio 1555 laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in it. I use my laptop for watching movies and browsing internet and sometimes I play online games also. Recently I have updated the flash payer to 11.2.202.228 version and after updating the flash player it has started giving me annoying problem. Now whenever I try to watch online video at that time I get Green screen or bars at the top. I am using internet explorer browser in my laptop. First I have tried to solve this problem by downloading the Adobe flash player for internet explorer and installing it but after that also I get same problem. If I try to watch online video from any other browser at that time I get same problem. I have uninstalled graphic drivers from my laptop and then reinstalled it but after that also problem does not get solved. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Green screen with flash player 11.2.202.228 when watching any video

I have read your problem and I will first suggest you to disable hardware acceleration in flash and after doing that you have to see whether you are still getting green screen problem while watching online video or not. May be after trying this solution your problem will get solved, if you don’t know how to disable for flash then you have to follow this steps. Open your browser and you have to go to the “Adobe flash player version page”. On that page you will see the version of flash player which is installed in your laptop. Right click on any video and then on Flash player information box and then select settings option. in the setting dialogue box you will see that display tab is selected which gives you option for the enabling and disabling the “hardware acceleration”. Now uncheck “enable hardware acceleration” option and click on close button. After that restart your browser and see what the result is. If you still get same problem while watching online videos then let me know.

Well friends after updating the flash player in my computer I am also experiencing the same problem. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the flash player in my computer but that does helped me. I have disabled hardware acceleration in flash and then when I tried to watch online videos at that time I get same problem. If anyone has any solution regarding this problem then let me know.

I was also having problem while watching online videos and then I have first thought that disabling the hardware acceleration will solve this problem but that does not helped me. Now after that I have downloaded latest ATI drivers from internet and then installed in my system. After upgrading the ATI drivers when I tried to watch online videos at that time I didn’t get any issues. You should also install latest graphic drivers in your system and then this problem might get resolved.