Thread: Looking for Firefox add-on to learn new languages

Looking for Firefox add-on to learn new languages

Hello guys, I am having a laptop and I use Mozilla Firefox to get connected to the world of internet. I really like the firefox browser. It is the best browser I have used. I have used many browsers but Firefox is best among all other browsers. I want to learn some new languages. I know that to learn a new language is difficult but I want to learn only the basic of it I don’t want to go in the deep. Is there any add-on for learning new languages?

Re: Looking for Firefox add-on to learn new languages

Your thought of learning language using add-on is really nice. But I think that you will not be able to learn the whole language in short period of time. I think that you should use the Fox Lingo - Translator / Dictionary add-on to learn the new language. This add-on can help you in learning new language. This add-on supports Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian languages and many more. You can translate the web pages and learn the language you want. I think that this add-on will be helpful for you.

Hi, I learned the Japanese language using the Firefox add-on called 'Translate English to Japanese'. It was quite tough for me to learn new language. It was very easy for me to recognize the new language. This add-on will help you in learning the Japanese language only. This is the translator which translates the whole page to Japanese language. First it is a little difficult as we don’t know what the words are then when you become comfortable with the language it is easy for you to read the translated web page. If you want to learn the Japanese language then this is the best add-on you can have.

My Translator is a good Addon for learning new language. You can install it right from here.This add-on uses the google translator and lets you translated words in context menu only so that you can learn the language very quickly and easily. The best part of this add-on is that it does not translate the whole page tough there is option to translate the whole page using this add-on if you want to.

For translation you have to select the text and then right click on the selected text and you will be able to view the translated text in the context box. This add-on supports English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and many other languages. You can also define a language as default in the extension preferences. This add-on can help you in much better way as I have also used this add-on.