Thread: Is anyone using Waterfox. Is it a worth browser

Is anyone using Waterfox. Is it a worth browser

Hi there, I am using Mozilla Firefox web browser to surf the internet. I just found on the internet that there is another browser called as Waterfox. Is anyone using waterfox browser lately. Because I want to know that whether it is a good browser than the Mozilla Firefox or not. Is the browser worthy to use. Can any one give me some suggestions for same.

Re: Is anyone using Waterfox. Is it a worth browser

Hi there,
    I am using the waterfox browser and I want to say you that this browser is a worthy browser. This browser is based on the Mozilla Firefox source code. This is a high performance browser. This browser concentrates on the speed only. This is the fastest 64bit variant for firefox. If you are using 64 bit computer than you will notice that there is a increase in the speed. You will also notice the increase in the performance. There are improvements in the browser as compared to the previous version of the browser. They have added the multitasking feature and also improved the handling of the browser. You can use this browser if you want to increase the browsing speed and can also check the browsing capabilities of the browser.

Re: Is anyone using Waterfox. Is it a worth browser

Yes I am also using the waterfox browser and I must say that I have seen the change in the speed of internet browsing. The new version of the browser has added new features and have succeeded the drawbacks of the previous version of the waterfox browser. This is really a good browser to increase the speed of the browser. You can use this browser and it is fully a worthy browser.