Thread: Firefox 12 automatically dumping valid Emails to Trash folder

Firefox 12 automatically dumping valid Emails to Trash folder

In my Firefox I had set up filters to send spam emails directly to the trash folder. It happens automatically whenever a spam mails received. Now with the Firefox 12 with same filters enabled, spam emails properly being dumped to trash folder but along with this some valid mails are also automatically dumped into trash. They have not set up with a filter but still they are moving to Trash folder. How I can avoid this? How to change the filter settings?

Re: Firefox 12 automatically dumping valid Emails to Trash folder

As far as I know that this filter settings or spam prevention setting is only available on Email account. The web browser or Firefox has nothing to do with it since it is just a web browser. It cannot handle emails or manage them. You should contact your Email provider for that and get to know how to change the settings. Most of the email provider has a tech support line or community forum to directly or indirectly interact with the end users. It depends on where you have an email account. I know that there are Gmail accounts to Gmail Notifier. However if you are using the web mail, you should ask the help from your internet service provider or a forum for that service.

Re: Firefox 12 automatically dumping valid Emails to Trash folder

How you have configured the spam filters? Did you use the Add-ons or something else? There is a goof add-on for Firefox called Spam control which use of email addresses, use temporary email addresses as well as auto forwarders to assist efficiently prevent spam. It makes use of free services like spamgourmet and temporary inbox. When you install this add-on on your browser, it will install a toolbar as well as a pop-up menu to Firefox. It will email address which you have typed in it. Other than this it gives easy way to control along with several other choice. The installation and configuration is very easy and it will help you to don’t get lot of spam in your inbox.