Thread: Firefox 12 Menu Bar and the Navigation Tool cannot share the same line?

Firefox 12 Menu Bar and the Navigation Tool cannot share the same line?

In Firefox 12 I have seen that Menu Bar and the Navigation Tool lying on the separate lines. I think that this water much space right above the address bar. Is it possible to combine them to one line so that I can get enough space for other things or bard which I would like? Do you think that the Firefox 12 will allow me to move the items on the Navigation Toolbar to the Menu bar?

Re: Firefox 12 Menu Bar and the Navigation Tool cannot share the same line?

Yes, it is possible for you to move the items on the Navigation Toolbar to the Menu bar. The Firefox will allow you customize the navigation bar. You can change the look of the navigation bar (Navigation Toolbar, the one where there are icons and space to write addresses) by clicking on them with the right mouse button and choose Customise . You can rearrange the icons, remove or add others. For example you can add the button New tab to open new tabs with a click instead of using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + T. Customizations are possible even deeper, with the ability to install additional components. Among the add-ons are extensions that add functionality to the program, and themes, which change the look and feel of Firefox, with new buttons and colors. You can also change the interface language by installing language packs.

I assume that you are looking forward a way to customize or rearrange toolbar items. Am I right? To do this:
    • Right-click an empty section of the Tab and choose Customize. It will open a Customize Toolbar window.
    • Modify the toolbar items as needed. To add or remove, just drag and drop the items as you want. Make sure that you are choosing the right sport so that they can rearrange
    • Once finished click on Done.

Like this way experiment with different arrangements. If you did anything wrong, there is always a possibility to restore the default toolbar settings.
    Other than this you will also get several additional options to change the toolbar appearance or its icons.
    • Show: To choose what to display in the toolbars: icons, text, or icons as well as text together. Default is icons only.
    • Use Small Icons: To make the toolbar smaller.

Try Compact Menu 2 which will help you to reduce the Menu Bar down to one button and it is going to automatically placed on Navigation Bar. This add-on adds a "Compact Menu" button and hides the menu bar. In order to customize it, right-click on menu bar and select “Customize...". In that you have to Button which you needed the most on Toolbar like "Menu" button, "Compact Menu" button, "Bookmarks" button and finally click Done. Similar add-ons are:
    • Tiny Menu
    • Personal Menu
    • Hide Menubar

There is also one more extension named UI Fixer 1.4.4, which will allow you to Change location of Status Bar Icons, Firefox Menu Button as well as Menu Bar etc.