Thread: How to send SMS from email?

How to send SMS from email?

Friends I want to send SMS via email not via my cell phone. So is there any facility to send SMS form email such like any Gmail, yahoo, radiffmail, hotmail, etc. accounts. Or any setting I need to do in my email services. Please help me in this problem.

Re: How to send SMS from email?

You can do send SMS messages to your contacts mobile phones using Gmail chat. To do so from Gmail…steps are as follows:
    • Log in to your Gmail account and enter your contacts name in the search or invite friends box in chat and in that you select send SMS from the box of options that appears to the right of your contact’s name.
    • Or if you already open your chat window open contacts in that click on options and select Send SMS.
    • In send SMS field enter phone number if this SMS option is not visible then you can visible this facility through go into chat setting page option in that another SMS option click on that checkbox And click save.
    • Now chat window appears, you just need to type your message into chat window and press enter your message will be sent to the phone number which you entered.

Re: How to send SMS from email?

Hey, there is also one site which can provide this facility to send SMS via email. You need to only register in that and you can also send bulk SMS. If you want then the site name is “smsmail”. In that you can select your individual ID like example. Your mobile phone number, your company name, event etc. or send bulk SMS to a group of friends. Replies to your SMS will go directly to your mobile. Hope you got information about your question.