Thread: Loosing Internet Connectivity while accessing gmail

Loosing Internet Connectivity while accessing gmail

I am using windows 7 home edition. Whenever I access gmail on my laptop, its internet connectivity is lost. I normally use a wireless broadband modem for internet use. This problem is limited to gmail only. I can access google without any problem. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Re: Loosing Internet Connectivity while accessing gmail

Strange problem. I would like to ask few things, which browser you using ? And does it happens only while attaching file in gmail or while reading the mails normally ?

Because most probably such error occurs in just Firefox while attaching files. You must try some another browser and see if the problem occurs. Reply back.

Dear Orlando,
    Thanks for a quick reply. I have used nearly all browsers including Chrome, Internet explorer, Firefox and opera. Same problem with every browser... it happens while reading the mails normally as well as attaching file in gmail. In fact, before attaching the file, my internet connectivity is lost and I have to restart the computer to get back online. I don't know whats the problem but never faced this one before...

Quote Originally Posted by kshah123 View Post
    I don't know whats the problem but never faced this one before...
    Yeah, thats really a strange problem. Very difficult to get the cause of this problem. It would be firewall problem only if entire Google was blocked, but as you said google is working fine, it couldn't be firewall.

Anyways, the only thing i can think is that problem is with your system itself. Just check if your Gmail account works fine on another system.