Thread: How can I get back my Hacked facebook Account?

How can I get back my Hacked facebook Account?

Need serious attention guys. I am regular Facebook user, played many games and have huge virtual property (chips, energy, etcc). When I tried to login today morning I found that my account is just not working,. Even the email account I use for FB login is not working (***@yahoo.com)... I even asked few friends regarding the same and they said that my account has been hacked.

It’s the first time happened with me and hence I don’t have any idea what to do in such cases. Could you guys please help me and make me know how I can get my hacked account back.

Re: How can I get back my Hacked facebook Account?

Facebook hacking is getting common now a days. Millions of users face this problem everyday. For hackers, its very easy to trap anyone’s account as they have more sophisticated methods to do it. But there is nothing to worry. Every problem has solution.

Anyways, what you can do is Go to FB login page, and click on ‘Forgot Password’ directly, instead of trying to login. Or simply open this URL: https://www.facebook.com/recover.php . This will take you to the following page.

Here, fill up all required details and move ahead. This will help you get your account back but it works in very rare cases because hackers use to be clever and they would have surely changed the default email address. But still you can give a try, isn’t it ?

in case of hacked account, you need to contact with facebook, so that they can help you for the same. Just follow these below steps:
    Open your browser and visit this FB Contact Page.
    Fill up the following details as shown in the image below:

Once done, click on submit and wait for 24 hours. You will get a response.

As far as hacking is concern you might have clicked on some unusual hyperlink on previous login that result in some personal data transfer like your Email ID , Email Password, Date Of birth , Photos Etc. In that case send a mail describing your problem to account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com. They can retrieve your account.