Thread: Is there a way to get 1 Number per ball in Zynga Slingo

Is there a way to get 1 Number per ball in Zynga Slingo

Now I am getting really annoyed with this. I spin 4 times and not even received a single hit. Is there a way by which I can get atleast 1 number on every ball, so that they are not wasted and zyngal will not expect me to buy them. I had replayed the game for more than 6 times and still no luck.

Re: Is there a way to get 1 Number per ball in Zynga Slingo

No there is no way for the same. The game is nice to play but you can use your energy if you are very close to full board. I had got ended when my last energy was used up only on single number pending on the board. This was very frustrating. The game works on its own. Sometime you receive many blank spin while sometime you can be lucky to get 4 to 5 numbers at a time. This balance your chances of playing the game. You can try playing at different time. Sometime you earn very easily while sometime it takes lot time to go at the end or break any record.

I am too looking for finding some way by which I can get atleast one number in every spin. There are option when we receive more numbers in a single spin. I think Zynga should add more powerups.

I am sure there are no cheats for this game. The game is nice and good time pass. I had seen a guide of this game which is on the web. The guide shows information on different level and how play the game. The power up are limited that I agree. The balls are on the based of the game design. They appear on its own and there is no way you can judge or control the number appearing on the screen. Zynga Slingo is a easy game you can play and there is no need to go for such easy tactics.

Many times you can get enough numbers in Slingo but sometime it becomes a bit annoying to get a full board. The game is nice and easy to play.