Thread: Energy Cost for playing Zynga Slingo round

Energy Cost for playing Zynga Slingo round

Zynga Slingo is a nice game. But there is a weird issue I had seen. When I start the game I have to pay 9 energy while my friend has to pay just 7. How that can be possible if we are playing the same game at the same time. Does there are any kind of stuff or hidden statistics on which base the energy is charged. I am really confused and hope that there will be a sensible answer for the same.

Re: Energy Cost for playing Zynga Slingo round

The same happens to me also. I had not noticed this but my friend told me that your account cost 10 energy when you start the game while he has to give 8 only. This is really frustrating because the energy wipes out very soon when the game starts. I do not understand what is the reason behind the same. Does this includes any kind of play time that means the number of time you play the game. Sometime I had seen Slingo charges 5 energy to spin sometime. Does I am the only who is overcharged. I tried contacting Zynga for the same they send me the link of faq and told to read. Still trying to find the answer for the same.

This is a common but. We can say this as a bug because we do not really know how it happens. I had seen that my friend losses 10 energy per game while I just need to give 6. There is also no way to get extra energy in the game.

Till yet there is no valid answer. There might be some issue but I am not sure that this is a bug or not. It depends on the profile or the game you play. If you use up too many power-ups then you might charged more. It is not easy to conclude on what basis those energy are charged. But once they are ended you will have to pay to buy them. This is really wired. They must give up atleast this for free. Every thing in Zynga Slingo is charged. Even the balls. They power-ups are less and if you love to play for long hours then keep your credit card ready.

I am also struggling to find the same answer that how much does Zynga Slingo cost energy and on what basis. There are my friend. Some of them are charged higher and some of them lower.