Thread: How can I upload my html pages using filezilla

How can I upload my html pages using filezilla

I made an html main page linked to other html pages on my hard disk using dreamweaver and I saved the images in different directories. all the html pages and the images directories are saved under one directory. then I got connected to my FTP host (which I registered) using filezilla and the connection was successful. then I uploaded the one whole directory containing the pages and images into the root directory in filezilla (when I got connected to my host there was no directories, only the root "/"). but still when I try opening my page by typing "www.mypage.com" in the browser I don't get the page I designed. I tried placing the main html page with its images on the main root in filezilla but the problem is still same. what could be the problem, do I have to do anything else besides uploading the files with filezilla? please help

Re: How can I upload my html pages using filezilla

This issue is common when there is no ftp account in your webspace. Login to your cpanel and create a ftp account which will grant permission to a ftp software to access and modify the server files. Once the ftp account is created you will need to login with that account on filezilla and then you can add or remove pages from your webserver.