Thread: I want to get rid of ActiveX warnings on Trusted Site in internet explorer 8

I want to get rid of ActiveX warnings on Trusted Site in internet explorer 8

hello guys, there were no issues as I was contented with my IE 8 and as I was concerning to an issue recently , I will like you all guys to make suggestions relating to this topic. So to get into the description, I have a website which I have marked as a Trusted Site and there is a green tick which appears at the bottom. But, when I tend to access the site, I acquire the familiar ActiveX warning bar which appears on the top."To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls..." and this is the one which I get. So in addition, If I tend to "allow blocked content", then I have to reload the page as well as I am again present with the similar warning bar. I am really confused about this thing. It will not at all tend to appear to permit me to run the content. Can you solve it for me . please. Thanks in advance

Re: I want to get rid of ActiveX warnings on Trusted Site in internet explorer 8

In this case are you able to present any information on the ActiveX you are attempting to execute. In addition, after digging up recent TechNet or else MSDN library documents that are precise to .Net, IE8, as well as a long list of ActiveX controls is more often than not more than can be predictable of even the most intrepid of MVPs.

Re: I want to get rid of ActiveX warnings on Trusted Site in internet explorer 8

To add further about my topic, I would say that the issue is with the ActiveX security messages which appears on IE8 in my Win7, and not with the control itself. The issue is not seen on other Win7/XP boxes. The difficulty consequently appears to be an issue with Internet Explorer Security settings on my box?
    consequently, the problem is:
    • The Internet Explorer message tends to appear which says the ActiveX has not been run.
    • I "allow blocked content".
    • IE says I require to resubmit data, so I need to click retry.

I think I should say that the control is causing a problem or else we would see it on other boxes as well. So you need to make some attempts in resetting the Internet Explorer settings. And as I have sorted it out it has came up to me that resetting the Internet Explorer settings will help a lot in your case.

I have found the following process to have an reset. So to reset Internet Explorer automatically, you need to follow these steps:
    1. You need to click this button:Reset Internet Explorer settings
    2. You will be with a File Download dialog box, and you need to click Run, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
    3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, you need to click Reset.
    4. Click to choose the Delete personal settings check box if you would as well like to remove browsing history along with some more like search providers, Accelerators. You can also remove the home pages, Tracking Protection, as well as ActiveX Filtering data.
    5. After Internet Explorer has finished concerning the default settings, you need to click Close, and then click Close once more.
    6. Finally , you need to close Internet Explorer, and then have a restart of it.

I am not able to get still. I made some attempts but they failed too. If I tend to save the source of the webpage to the desktop, and then run it from there, then:
    • perceptibly CSS is all missing and that’s the reason why formatting is plain.
    • I am still receiving prompting for ActiveX control.
    • If I accept, the page will tend to reload.

Can you make some more suggestions.

I was also having similar issue but after searching for a particular answer, it was all solved. I have attempted to make custom changes to the Trusted Site security features, and there I made sure that all ActiveX settings are placed or set to Enable and after doing this you will be having no issues .

You can also try with this if the problem still persists. If I save the source to the desktop, and after that comment out the following line, you will eb able to get an prompt for ActiveX control:
    <Body ONLOAD="uLoad(this)">
    <!-- <FORM method="POST" action="SIW_YGSL" onsubmit="return uSubmit(this)"> -->
    And it might be the case that this code be showing the activeX control on my PC?

rajni Guest

It was solved in the end. the activeX security has been lowered so it should not prompt. You can further solve it by means of trying this one. click Tools and then in the Internet Options you require to get into the Advanced tab and then scroll down roughly to the end. Here , you need to attempt un-checking "Warn if changing between secure and not secure mode".