Thread: In windows Vista 32-bit Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 crashes with internet explorer 9

In windows Vista 32-bit Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 crashes with internet explorer 9

I have windows Vista OS in my computer and I am facing problem with Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 in internet explorer 9. After enabling the Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 in internet explorer 9 I am not able to any page and IE9 crashes. What should I do to solve this problem?

re: In windows Vista 32-bit Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 crashes with internet explorer 9

You should try to solve this problem by selecting the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option in internet explorer 9 and after doing that your problem will get solved. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

re: In windows Vista 32-bit Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 crashes with internet explorer 9

Yes this problem can be solved by enabling the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering” option. To enable “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering” option you have to open start menu in your computer and after that you have to type internet options or you have to open internet explorer and then select internet options from tools menu. Now after that you have to click on the advance tab and after that you have to look for the “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering” option and check mark the box. After that you have to close internet explorer in your computer and then you have to start internet explorer again. After performing this steps problem will get solved.

Yes same problem occurred with me also and after that I have first tried to solve this problem by installing the latest version 11.1.102.62 but after that also I was facing same problem. now after that I have tried to solve this problem by checking the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option in IE and after doing that my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.

Hello friends in my computer I am also experiencing same problem with internet explorer 9 reinstalling the flash and trying different setting in internet option does not help me to solve this problem. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know.

According to me you should disable hardware acceleration in flash player setting and after disabling that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? Many times after disabling the hardware acceleration problem get solved. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

To disable hardware acceleration you have to first open internet explorer and after that you have to open any flash website and after that you have to right click on there and then select setting. After selecting the setting you have to select display tab. Now after selecting the display tab you have to uncheck hardware acceleration option, after disabling the hardware acceleration option you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

I have select Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option from internet option in internet explorer but after doing that also I get same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by disabling the hardware acceleration option but that does not make any difference. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

You have to click on start menu and after doing that you have to type registry editor by typing the “regedit” and hit enter key. After that you have to navigate to below key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\UseSWRender
    and after doing that you have to change the value of this key from 1 to 0 and then you have to restart your computer and then see whether problem get solved or not? if that does not make any difference then you have to try to fix this problem by deleting this

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\AdvancedOptions\Advance_GPU
    from registry editor and restarting your computer.
    May be after trying above tricks your problem will get solved.

Re: In windows Vista 32-bit Shockwave Flash Object 11.1.102.55 crashes with internet explorer 9

Have you tried to solve this problem by resetting the internet explorer? If you have not then you should first open internet option by click on Tools and then you have to go to advance tab and click on reset option. Now after resetting the internet explorer you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not? in my case problem get solved after resetting the internet explorer and that is why I am suggesting you this solution.