Thread: How to get the Address bar pop back after clicking on a page in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview ?

How to get the Address bar pop back after clicking on a page in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview ?

I have installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I am not having any issued with the same but then I just wanted to know that how can I get the Address bar pop back after clicking on a page in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview, I have not yet found a way to do so, is there anyone who can help.

Re: How to get the Address bar pop back after clicking on a page in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview ?

I have installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I am not having any issued with the same but then I just wanted to know that how can I get the Address bar pop back after clicking on a page in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview, I have not yet found a way to do so, is there anyone who can help.
    I think that I can help you out here, as I have just found a way to do so. We just have to right click on the page and the tabs and then the address bar will get open and then just touching on the enabled device we can just navigate from top or up from the bottom, just try out the same and then let me know if you have any further doubts. Hope that helps.