Thread: Where is the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview?

Where is the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview?

I have recently installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I have found that the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview is missing like it was there in the previous version, just wanted to know if there is any other way of finding it out or I might be missing something?? Is there anyone who has an idea about the same???

Re: Where is the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview?

I have recently installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I have found that the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview is missing like it was there in the previous version, just wanted to know if there is any other way of finding it out or I might be missing something?? Is there anyone who has an idea about the same???
    I am facing the same problem the "Network Diagnostics tool" was really very important, I mean that whenever I used to get an “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” error then I used to use the “Diagnose Connection Problems” to track out the issue and solve it further but then I don’t know where is it in the Internet Explorer 10, I have been checking out for the same throughout, thinking it may be somewhere else but then I have not yet found out the same?? I will like to know if anyone has found it out??

Re: Where is the "Network Diagnostics tool" in Internet Explorer 10 Consumer Preview?

I will like to inform you all that the “Diagnose Connection Problems” button that you both are talking about has been removed from the “Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage” message but then you can get the same button when you will open the Internet Explorer 10 from the desktop, I mean that you can just launch the Network Diagnostics tool from there, just check out the same and then let me know if you have any further issues.