Thread: How to enable InPrivate Filtering in internet explorer 9

How to enable InPrivate Filtering in internet explorer 9

Recently I have upgraded internet explorer from 8 to 9 and after upgrading the browser I need help with enabling InPrivate Filtering in internet explorer 9. If anyone knows how to enable InPrivate Filtering then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to enable InPrivate Filtering in internet explorer 9

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to open internet explorer 9 in your computer and after opening the internet explorer 9 in your computer you have to Go to Tools option and then select safety option. Now you have to select InPrivate Filtering settings and then choose advanced setting. After that you have to enable InPrivare filtering. If you want to know anything more then let me know.

Yes you have to enable InPrivate browsing from advance setting in from the InPrivate settings. But whenever you re-open internet explorer at that time you have to Inprivate filtering option in your internet explorer. i hope this information will be helpful for you.

I appreciate your help. I have enabled Inprivate filtering option in internet explorer after referring above solution but I don’t want to enable InPrivate Filtering option every time when I open internet explorer 9. Is there any way to make it enable permanently?

Well I have read your problem and you can make InPrivate Filtering permanently enable by doing this.

You have to create registry file with the help of this and then you have to double click on this registry file.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Safety\PrivacIE]
    "FilteringMode"=dword:00000001
    After that your problem will get solved.

In my computer I have recently installed internet explorer 0 browser and I want to also enable InPrivate Filtering. I have read above solution about creating registry file but please let me know how to create registry file. Please let me know steps for creating registry file.

To create registry file you have to first open notepad in your computer and then enter the code and athen you have to click on File option and then click on save file. After saving the option you have to change the extension of the file to .reg and double click on that.

Yes there was similar thing happen with me also and then I have try to search solution on the internet but I didn’t get any help. Now after that I have also created the registry file which is mentioned above and then y problem get solved.