Thread: When I have read the email, it should be Automatically deleted.

When I have read the email, it should be Automatically deleted.

I am very much concerned to the emails which I forward and so the mails are very private and don’t want to leak them . so as I have heard that there is some trick that you are able to send a friend with an self destructive email. Its content will automatically get deleted previously it is read.

Re: When I have read the email, it should be Automatically deleted.

Hey I have also heard about this thing and to my concern , it has came into my concern that another great feature of this trick that you will also receive notifications once your email is read. So it can be really helful to those guys who are having some private information to share and those who don’t tend to leak the information to some another person.

I have came across this question and in my concern , I have the site which will help you in your case.
    • privnote is some sort of site which enables this facility. And according to the site, in the text field you need to type your message that you desire to send to your companion. You need to make sure that you mark on “Notify me when this note gets read“ box. provide your Email address along with Reference Name where you desire to get inform. So after this , you will be with the notifications email and they will be delivered in your Inbox folder or else you can find them in your Spam folder.
    • You require to click on the Create Note button. at present a link will be generated.
    • You need to Copy/Paste the link which will be provided to you and in into your Email text field and send it to your companion instead of writing the text there.
    • At present when your companion will have a click on this link he will be able to read your note. So after your mail is been read , it will automatically tend to get destroyed.

Hey yes, I have tried that one as you will find some sites which are having the same option and trick to follow. But the most familiar one is the one which is listed above. And according the site, it gives a safety that if your friend makes some attempt to open that note once more he/she will receive a message saying that this note was read previously .

thanks for those replies and can you add which are the sites which will tend to provide this facility. I also searched on net about the particular topic, but can see only this site which you mentioned above and if you are providing me with same topic , it will be great . thanks, as I made a try with myself as I got a mail on my email and after trying it on my side it has confirmed that it really works a lot.