Thread: How to download the citrix web interface to work with IE 9?

How to download the citrix web interface to work with IE 9?

Hi guys, I am using windows 7 64 bit and I have installed the Internet explorer 9. Actually I just wanted to download citrix web interface but problem is that the download manager is not allowing me to download the .ica file. You know now a day’s citrix is very famous with help of citrix you can set the additional default values. You can create the multiple desktop accesses for user. Actually this problem is occurring with the version 4.6 and version 5.4. Is there any way to turn off the download manager, So that I can fix this issue?

Re: How to download the citrix web interface to work with IE 9?

Dude, I know what is the use of the citrix. I got the solution for this I just renamed the registry key which was suggested by citrix. Using registry editor if you edit incorrectly there may be chances of the it will cause serious problem. It might require reinstalling the operating system. I would suggest you that please back up registry before edit it. First I will say that please disable the Activex filtering for web interface site. For disabling the activex filtering globally click on gear Icon after that select safety and then ActiveX filtering. This process can be easily achieved by pressing “Alt” key followed by Tools menu. If you see that ActiveX filtering is enable so I would recommend you to disable that option then after log in to web interface website and launch the application. Then Click on the warning sign and then after select the turn off ActiveX Filtering. Then please add the site in security tab of internet option. Then it will you allow you ActiveX ICA for the launch. Log off the web interface and restart your browser.

Re: How to download the citrix web interface to work with IE 9?

But there would be additional feature for the MS tech. but let me tell you one thing open save is not the valid solution for this issue. One thing I can remind you this interference was not involved in the prior version of the Internet explorer up to including Internet explorer 8. It was almost fine but downloading never completed according to the download manager. I don’t think so that it will run without manual Interference.