Thread: Automatic Back up data from more than 10 social networks.

Automatic Back up data from more than 10 social networks.

I have a laptop and using it daily for my personal stuff like searching, social network, mails etc.
    There always an issue in here whether my data are safe here. My email consist of certain important data. If some technical issue comes or hacking appears my necessary data will be gone that will be a big problem. As I am working in a company and there are very important data that I have there. I just want to know is there any thing that I can do for saving my data. If there is something for safety of my data please let me know?

Re: Automatic Back up data from more than 10 social networks.

There is necessary data that I have in my email but the thing is that I know a way to keep these data safe. The solution for your problem is backing up your important data. You can do these by using Backuoify service. See it is a back up online service and used to backup data on weekly basis .

There is necessary data that I have in my email but the thing is that I know a way to keep these data safe. The solution for your problem is backing up your important data. You can do these by using Backuoify service. See it is a back up online service and used to backup data on weekly basis .
    Due to some technical issue if there will be an server failure still your data will be stored on the other server. You have choose the website from add service. These specify from which websites you want the backup. Then side to the websites name there will be ‘add’ tab click on that tab. Then the websites will be choose. The next thing is to login and then install the application. After you have installed the application there will be a permission window displaying on your window click on allow.You are done with backing up your data from the single application you have chosen. You can check your back up data by clicking on the back ups tab. The back up tag will be there on your account. To download the data through the website click on the back up tab then there will be an configure button on the top of that page then click on that. All the necessary data will be synchronized at one place. Then you will get the downloaded link on your email address. These service offers you the free as well as the service plan . The free will consist of 1 GB of storage and the premium will be of 30 to 50 GB of storage.

If you have important content in your mail you can download Gmail back up software. It keeps the back up for your mail. You can download any important software and keep it safe in your PC after download it will ask the destination for pasting. You can copy and paste return words in your word document.

I know an option for the online back up purpose i.e. windows sky drive. It can back up 5GB of your data.
    First open the windows sky drive homepage and you have to use your own windows live account.Then there will be a new menu there you have to create a folder and customize the access. Then link your computer to your online Id. First click on start there will be control panel option click on that select user account and family safety. Inside that go to the option user account. Then there will be a make changes to your user account window. Then see on the left side there will be a tab of link online ID. You want an windows live provider if you don’t have then it will directly take you to that website. There you have to download that file and install the online provider. There it will ask you that do you want to run or save these file you have to click on run. Then sign in with your gmail.
    You can get the address where to map your skypedrive folder. Click on file then save to web page there you have to select the folder you want to map.copy the folder address. Now go to my computer click on map network drive there you have to paste the address of folder, select a drive and check ‘reconnect to log on’. The folder will appear in your window which you can see and access.