Thread: How to disable notification bar in Internet Explorer 9

How to disable notification bar in Internet Explorer 9

I have been trying to launch application in internet explorer 9 and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to published application which is CITRIX .ica then I am getting an pop-up saying "Do you want to open or save filename.ica from web server? " so I just wanted to know if there is a away to disable the notification, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

Re: How to disable notification bar in Internet Explorer 9

I have been trying to launch application in internet explorer 9 and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to published application which is CITRIX .ica then I am getting an pop-up saying "Do you want to open or save filename.ica from web server? " so I just wanted to know if there is a away to disable the notification, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that how were you trying to launch the application had it ever happened successfully before that??? If you want then you can refer to the below trouble shooting guides and see if they are helping.
    Internet Explorer 9 Notification bar: frequently asked questions

In my case I have downloaded the attachments from the g-mail but then I don’t want to respond to the pop up notification which keeps asking me "Do you want to open or save filename.ica from webserver? " actually I did not wanted to download the same but then I had clicked on a link in gmail and now I am not willing to confirm it every time and I am not that sure if I have to save it, I have checked out the article and they are quite old, is there anything else that I can do about it???

I am facing the same issue, in my case I have installed EMR software And it is basically accessed through Citrix but then in internet explorer 9 it keeps asking me every time whether I have to save it or open it, I had not faced this issue in the older version of the internet explorer, this issue seems to be just with Internet Explorer 9, I think that there should be a way to disable notification bar in Internet Explorer 9.If anyone finds a solution for this then please let us know it will be very helpful.