Thread: In Windows Vista left column disappeared from mail window.

In Windows Vista left column disappeared from mail window.

I am using a computer at home and you for my personal purpose. I use it daily for social networking and checking out my mails and for some entertainment search. I do social networking, search purpose but the problem gets when I started to check my mails the main problem is that I can’t see the left column of my page. The main part such as the inbox, sent mail, junk mail has been disappeared. The only thing and the first thing that appears is the “!” symbol. Please help me to restore these?

Re: In Windows Vista left column disappeared from mail window.

See it may be hidden in the sense by mistake but you can control the mail left Column. As it contain s different column for screen resolution, fonts dots etc. you should have succeeded windows versions. In windows xp you have to right click on desktop and there you have to find display properties or you have to select on personalize and then display properties.

See the thing is that the device you are using in that the mail is set as a portrait. After you have done these you can only see the open item unless you push the button. If is in portrait state then what you have to do is to press the button for list of other mail.

If you had lost the left side of your mail then you can simply restore it ok. The things that that you have to do for restoring it is that first to open the windows mail then at the top there is view. You have to click on the view. Then select their layouts which will be appearing there then just you have to put a check mark in the front of the folder list that sit.