Thread: Removing old facebook content from profile.

Removing old facebook content from profile.

I am using facebook in my home computer as it is a social network people enjoy’s it even I do. As I am using facebook from many month the thing is that my facebook contains many of the old garbage and I want to remove that can anyone provide an helping hand to solve these issue?

Re: Removing old facebook content from profile.

You can remove through timeline. Timeline helps you to highlight the things that are important. It means that the highlighted things will be on top and the next will be below.
    Depending upon the type you will have an option i.e. you can change the date of the story, delete the post or you can mark spam post.

Re: Removing old facebook content from profile.

There is an application exfliot which is used in android. This application is good regarding facebook actually it allows the person using facebook through android phone to delete the old content. Old content like status update, photos etc.
    Clean my wall is an software for cleaning the old content an java application. For first remove facebook timeline for removing it install the user agent switch add on. After it is installed restart the browser. Then to tools then default user agent and then internet explorer and select internet explorer 7. Now login to facebook account and open your profile then it will open in older layout then refresh the page. Now add clean my wall to favorites then click on that favorites then a popup will occur asking you the place from where you want to remove the post then select number and then click on ‘go’.when you want to stop then click on the stop then for going return to your profile click close.