Thread: How to save all open tabs in internet explorer 9.

How to save all open tabs in internet explorer 9.

I am using Internet explorer 9 and I just wanted to save all tab instead of exit or quit. Can any help so that I can fix this issue?

Re: How to save all open tabs in internet explorer 9.

Yes I can give you the some steps so that you can solve this issue. i can give another option to solve this.
    Whenever you will launch your browser then you will that there would be menu i.e. Tools. You have just click on tools menu after that click on reopen last browsing session then you will see that all last tags which you had closed they will reopen together. I hope this will help you.

I am satisfied with above reply you can try above one. If you still not able to solve this then I would say you can use this one also which one I am giving to you. I think you might be seen about add to favorite option in internet explorer 9. You can add them means add all tab in favorites. Just click on favorites star then you will see drop down arrow next to add to favorites. You can add the current tab into it which one you currently using and then it will ask for name of folder so you just name the folder. Whenever you want to open the tab you have to just click on blue link beside folder.

If you are using every multiple tab everyday so I would suggest you that please use add to favorite bar option. This way you can save your all tab without exit or quit. Whenever you boot up system then your opening page will load after that click on square box at the side of open tab/window click on that tab that will display your favorite bar.