Thread: Internet Explorer 9 appears to be blank, whichever website I visit.

Internet Explorer 9 appears to be blank, whichever website I visit.

I recently made a purchase of the Clevo M720S laptop and it had somewhat around 1280x800 screen on SiS Mirage 3 IGP. the whole thing was in VESA mode, as I made a fresh installation of windows 7 operating system and also installed my graphics driver. consequently the monitor resolution were totally messed up (1280x768). Internet Explorer 9 displayed websites with no concerns whatever, although. At the time of having an installation of the SiS UniVGA5 graphics driver, the monitor resolution returned to the correct 1280x800 but Internet Explorer 9 is at present blank! So I am with new issues as whichever website I tend to visit is a white space, and don’t have any idea regarding it. I am really frustrated with these kind of issues. I am of the doubt whether it could be an issue with accelerated graphics? So can you guys give me appropraiate solutions.

Re: Internet Explorer 9 appears to be blank, whichever website I visit.

There were similar issue in my case as internet explorer was displaying the same which you are querying. But I need to tell you that you can try with certain possible options which will help you to solve your issue. So to add to tjsi topic, you need to go in the Internet Options and then in the Advanced options and attempt "Use software rendering" checked and unchecked in the accelerated graphics which will appear first in the list.

You can also try the procedure of switching to software rendering. And that will have positive outcomes on your side. Also you need to make some attempts to reset the IE settings. Make sure that if a browser add-on is causing any problem. Also then Start the Internet Explorer without add-ons by right-clicking the IE icon on the desktop. Make a selection of the Start without add-ons.

My add on was causing the problem which you are mentioning. And if you wish to have no add ons, then you need to go in the Start, Programs and the Accessories in the System tools and then in the Internet Explorer, you will find the option for no add-ons.

So guys , as this topic is relating to my issue, I would say that the issue is with 64bit windows 7 asus laptop with Internet explorer E9. It opens and the background remains totally White or blank. I am not able to disable software rendering . made some attempts for all the suggestions over but not able to solve.

So guys , as this topic is relating to my issue, I would say that the issue is with 64bit windows 7 asus laptop with Internet explorer E9. It opens and the background remains totally White or blank. I am not able to disable software rendering . made some attempts for all the suggestions over but not able to solve.
    I have some solutions which will work in your case . so all you probably wish to have is "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" checked and enabled . GPU rendering is additionally likely to cause display issues.
    1. I also need to gather information such as is 32-bit IE opening by default? And you need to Check IE and then in the Help and proceeding further to “About” section. If there's no stating of 64-bit, the 32-bit version is opening by default, as it should be.
    2. Does IE open correctly if you tend to set a blank homepage?
    3. additionally you need to start Internet Explorer without add-ons and that too by means of right-clicking the Internet Explorer icon on the desktop. select Start without add-ons.

Thanks for those relies but my issue still continues, as I am not able to find some tips regarding the Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer’s (No Add-ons) Mode . can you provide some further information regarding this topic.