Thread: I want to view the Internet Explorer 10 Metro tabs without the mouse

I want to view the Internet Explorer 10 Metro tabs without the mouse

initially , I used to make use of previous version of internet explorer and after the release of this version, I made a choice of making use of it. I am able to select the address bar by pressing Alt+D, but I don’t know the idea regarding how do I am able to view the IE 10 Metro tabs without touching the mouse. I am aware of the fact that I am able to right click with the mouse to bring in the chrome, however I do a majority of my navigating without a mouse. Can you have some additional l suggestions regarding the same.

Re: I want to view the Internet Explorer 10 Metro tabs without the mouse

As I was also of the same opinion and as I also tend to do most of the work without mouse , I just searched over the net and found that the Windows Key along with Z brings up the address bar and the tabs. And in this way you are able to make use of your keyboard than the mouse.

I need to tell you that you do have some keyboard shortcuts which I think you have forgotten. And to tell regarding them by means of Ctrl-Tab, you are able to do the same as you are willing, I'm on IE9 on Windows 7 and I have forgotten what I saw for this on W8 DP. I'm rather convinced that the Ctrl-q did not work there but who knows possibly Internet Explorer 10 in the WD 8 CP will "delight and surprise".

All I can say that F6 is the key to toggle among controls which are demonstrated. So by default in Metro IE it does nothing .