Thread: United States Postal Service Click-N-Ship Label Printing does not work with Safari 5.1.2

United States Postal Service Click-N-Ship Label Printing does not work with Safari 5.1.2

Before upgrading Safari browser to 5.1.2 I was able to generate and download labels from USPS (United States Postal Service) Click-N-Ship but after upgrading the browser I am not able to do the same. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: United States Postal Service Click-N-Ship Label Printing does not work with Safari 5.1.2

I think PDF browser plug-in in your Safari browser is causing this problem and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should go to the Library folder and then you have to open Internet Plug-ins folder. Now you have to move PDF browser plug-in in to the trash folder and then start Safari browser again and then check whether your problem get solved or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Re: United States Postal Service Click-N-Ship Label Printing does not work with Safari 5.1.2

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then I will suggest you to try Schubert PDF plug-in in your Safari browser. I was also facing same problem after upgrading the Safari browser and then I have tried Schubert PDF plug-in and it works fine. Try this solution and let me know whether it was helpful for you or not?

I have removed PDF browser plug-in from Safari browser and after removing PDF browser plug-in from safari browser also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem with the help of Schubert PDF plug-in but result was same. Now what should I do to solve this problem?

As you have mentioned that above solution does not help you and that is why I will suggest you to try these steps.

• First you have to open print verification screen.
    • After that you have to open activity window of safari
    • Now open largest file from the "USPS - Print Shipping ..."
    • PDF will open that in Safari browser window.

Try this solution and see whether it makes any difference or not?

Every time when apple update the Safari it occurs problem with the Adobe Plug-in. I was also facing similar issue and then I have stopped using Safar browse and downloaded Google Chrome browser and with this browser I am not having any issue. I will suggest to use Google chrome browser.

Yes I will also suggest you to use Google chrome browser as it does not require Adobe plug-in. I am also using Google chrome and I am not facing any issue with it. you can download the Google chrome browser its official page. If you need any more help then let me know.