Thread: Amazon is not loading correctly in Safari

Amazon is not loading correctly in Safari

I am using safari browser in my computer and I it is very nice browser. Suddenly it has started giving me problem. In my computer amazon page does not load properly. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Amazon is not loading correctly in Safari

First thing I will suggest you to check whether you can open Amzon page from anyother browser or not? If you can load Amazon page from other browser then it means there might be something with the Safari browser otherwise something else is causing this problem.

I will suggest you to first open Safari browser in your computer and after opening the safari browser you have to go to preferences and after going into the presences you have to go to the security tab and then select show cookies option. After that you have to remove all the Cookies related to the Amazon and then close safari browser and after that you have to open safari browser again and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you want to know any more help then let me know.

Yes same problem was occurred with me also and after that I have also removed Amazon related Cookies from browser and then when I restart the browser at that time I didn’t get any issue. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

When I try to load Amazon page from other browser in my computer at that time I don’t get this problem. I have removed all the cookies related to the Amazon and then I have restart the browser but after doing that also I am still having this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Well after removing the Amazon related cookies from safari browser you have to open com.apple.Safari folder and move cache.db file to trash folder and then when you launch Safari browser at that time you will not face this problem again. I hope this solution will fix this.

If you don’t know location of the com.apple.Safari folder then you have to do these steps. First Home folder from the finder window and then open Library folder. Now after that you have to go to the cache folder and then you will see com.apple.Safari folder. I hope this information will be helpful for you.