Thread: Font rendering is not proper with Safari

Font rendering is not proper with Safari

While loading some websites in safari browser it shows fonts properly and once page loads completely at that time fonts looks pixilated. I don’t know what is wrong with the safari browser but this problem is frustrating for me. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Font rendering is not proper with Safari

As far as I know many times this type of problem occurs because of the duplicate or corrupted font. You have to validate the fonts and clear the font cache and after doing that your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

To validate the fonts you have to open font book and after opening that you have to select all fonts. Now after that you have to click on file and then click on validate fonts.

After that you have to clear the font cache by opening terminal and entering this.
    atsutil databases -removeUser
    atsutil server -shutdown
    atsutil server -ping
    after that you have to manually clear the duplicate fonts and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not?

Well according to me you should first remove flash plug-in and then reinstall Flash in your system and after doing that you have to repair disk permission and after repairing the disk permission you have to check reinstall flash player plug-in also.

After trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have already tried to solve this problem by validating the fonts and clearing the duplicate fonts but that does not help me. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the flash player and repairing the disk permission but that does not make any difference.

Well according to me to me you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Safari browser in your system and after reinstalling the safari your problem will get solved. I was also having similar issue and then I have reinstall the safari and then problem get solved.