Thread: Back Button Closes all tabs in Safari 5.1 for windows

Back Button Closes all tabs in Safari 5.1 for windows

I have windows 7 OS in my PC and installed Safari 5.1 browser and after installing the browser it has started giving me annoying problem. Whenever I open some tabs in my Safari browser and then if I press back button then it will close all the tabs. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Back Button Closes all tabs in Safari 5.1 for windows

As far as I know you don’t have to just hit back button but instead of pressing back button you should press and hold the back button and then it will show you list of the tabs opened in the window. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Yes we need to press and hold back button instead of just pressing that. I was also facing similar type of problem with the Safari browser and after searching on the internet I have come to know about by pressing and holding the back button this problem can get solved. If you are facing same problem even after trying this solution then I will suggest you to reset the safari browser and after resetting the Safari browser your problem will get solved.

Thank you so much after referring your solution I have press and hold the back button and then I get list of tabs which were open at that time. Now after that I have open Safari browser with the "all windows from last session" option and then when I press back button at that time I didn’t get any problem. Sometimes while watching videos on safari browser it crashes. What should I do to solve this?

Does it happen with Safari browser only or this problem has occurred with other browser also if this problem occurs with the Safari browser only then I think problem is with the safari browser and if problem occurs with other browser also then there might be issue with the flash player. You have to make sure that latest flash player is installed in your computer. If you don’t have latest flash installed in your computer then you have to visit official site of the flash and then download the latest flash player and install it.

I hope after that your problem will get solved.

Well you have to also try to solve this problem by enabling the hardware acculturation option. After enabling the hardware acculturation option your problem will get solved and then browser will not crash while watching online videos.