Thread: Adblock Plus will stop blocking “non-intrusive” ads by default.

Adblock Plus will stop blocking “non-intrusive” ads by default.

I was reading an article on the net that mentioned this news . The most admired ad-blocking add-on for Firefox as well as Chrome, is shortly to start letting ’non-intrusive advertising’ by default. So what do you guys like to save about this . please share your views

Re: Adblock Plus will stop blocking “non-intrusive” ads by default.

AdBlock Plus is one of the most downloaded add-ons for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Works so that every website visited and block all ad server content, traffic counters, automatic loading widgets from the survey and more. So far, the tool did not take into account how each piece of intrusive advertising and marketing was blocked. The latest version of the add-on, released last week, lists of advertisers in an unobtrusive white list of acceptable sources, allowing them to appear when browsing the Internet. This option can be disabled, but enabled by default, according to developers.

Yeah that is true and they are doing this because to support websites that rely on advertising, but choose to do so in a non-intrusive. And you give these sites an advantage over their competition, which encourages other websites to use non-intrusive advertising, as well. Thus, static ads without animation, audio or video are acceptable. The advertiser also has to support No Track, which allows people to control information that allows others to pick up traffic on its use.

The companies will pay money for it, so that their ads could still see the "advanced" users, fun. Nothing in it is not bad, once money is "the most popular add-browser" should earn. And if I understand correctly, all the ads will go easy Who wants to completely commercial-free, easy to remove. The main thing that these rules are not set again, with each update subscription.

I have nothing against the normal advertising. Quite the contrary: it is much easier to click on the banner to support the project, rather than donate to bother with. It is better to put adblok than to click on ads to support the project. Will you do so, and advertising on the project will no longer buy

May be , this will let me to start white listing preferred sites, with no degrading my web browsing UX. perhaps, ABP will start to come to the notice of advertisers, telling them users had enough of ads mortifying our web browsing. Pop-ups, pop-under, intellect-text, FLASH-BASED ADS , embedded ads, etc... .

in my opinion, I hope that they might just stay with the cover 'no advertising' stage. I switched to Hostelry, which blocks just about all ads, since AdBlock Plus was letting a lot of through.

The whole point of adblock is jamming ads. I find all these ads persistent also to obstructing. If it permit ads, in place of blocking them, then it isn't ad block any longer and I won't improve to this latest feature-deficient version.

Adblock Plus will skip the ads, which does not irritate the user. Examples of such advertisements are static banners, text ads, do not inhibit the loading of pages viewed by the user. automatically determine which ads will be able to pass through the filter Adblock Plus 2.0, it is impossible. To do so would be to contract with advertisers, in which they exchange for the entry of their domains in the "white list" will be used only unobtrusive form of advertising.