Thread: Deleting Bookmarks in Safari in Apple - OS X Lion

Deleting Bookmarks in Safari in Apple - OS X Lion

I making use of the apple OS X Lion and I am making use of safari browser 5.1 and want to delete bookmarks in Safari 5.1 . till now I am able to delete one by one but I want to delete it at only one time. So can you suggest some way to delete the whole . thanks.

re: Deleting Bookmarks in Safari in Apple - OS X Lion

I also had the same doubt but after finding from some sites I can up with running solution. So you need to boot in safe mode and then attempt once more. After you have deleted the file you require to reboot as usual; that is., not in safe mode. there is also another option left with you. You can also try in the bookmarks press command and "A" simultaneously. They will show up and you need to simply press delete.

Hey guys, I have found some other solution which you can try with. So you need to quit Safari, select Go to Folder from the Finder's Go menu,and you need to mention ~/Library/Safari/ as the path, as well as you require to move the Bookmarks or else Bookmarks.plist file to the desktop.

Hey guys, I have found some other solution which you can try with. So you need to quit Safari, select Go to Folder from the Finder's Go menu,and you need to mention ~/Library/Safari/ as the path, as well as you require to move the Bookmarks or else Bookmarks.plist file to the desktop.
    Guys, I am not able to solve this issue. At the time of making possible attempts as well as move it, it tends to reappears after some time later if I attempt to delete it and I obtain "The item “Bookmarks.plist” can’t be moved to the Trash since it is not able to be delete."can you solve it for me. Thanks.

Thanks for those replies and I have solved it after trying with the safe mode option, I was trying with other possible options but it just forced with making a safe boot and after that my issue was solved.