Thread: When logged in android facebook app, the activity is automatically updated

When logged in android facebook app, the activity is automatically updated

I have noticed that whenever I try to open the facebook application on my android HTC phone, I can log in perfectly but then as soon as I am logged in I can see a post on my wall saying that I is now using Facebook mobile from his Android phone. This is quite annoying. I do not like it. I really don’t want people to let them know about the unwanted things. Can anyone please help me in disabling this message that is being appeared on my facebook profile?

Re: When logged in android facebook app, the activity is automatically updated

It’s quite simple. I think it’s your facebook settings issue:

• Go to your profile
    • Click on "settings" in the upper right corner
    • Click on "privacy settings"
    • Then select "News Feed and Wall."

No it’s not the facebook setting I guess. And if fb settings are really the issue then let me tell you that this isn’t working in my case. I have the same issue but my problem not just limit till what has been explained here, I have more problems other than this. Even when I log in to facebook through my android phone the same annoying message get automatically gets posted on my wall. Not just this being the owner of my account and mobile I can’t even delete it.

The most irritating thing is that I can also see that post visible not just from my account but also from my friend’s account. This means that people easily come to know that from where exactly I am accessing my facebook application which is to depressing.

For your kind information let me tell you that the issue has already been reported by the iPhone users some few months back. But the most interesting thing was that after few days of the report by the iphone users the developers quickly resolved the issue in the iOS by just adding an option. And now there are many iphone users who access the facebook application on their phone without getting an auto message posted on their wall.

I am sure that the android developers are also try to work on this issue. Not just this but I think they are also working on to add more options other than the reported ones.

For all the people who thing that its an issue; let me tell you all that its just a feature that has been added in almost all the smartphone no matter whether it’s an android smartphone, apple smartphone or Windows phone. This could never be an issue until the user takes it as an issue.

Let me tell you that if you notice you can see this unwanted activity posted on you wall even if you log in to your facebook application through your laptop or any other devices. It just notifies you and the other user that you have been using your facebook application via so and so device that’s all.