Thread: Will Status-4-Evar extension be added again in new Firefox build?

Will Status-4-Evar extension be added again in new Firefox build?

I did liked the old Status-4-Evar extension that was there in the firefox I really liked that status bar in it. it was simply superb I must say that. Well it was removed with the version 4.0 I just want to know if it will be a part of the any upcoming browsers from Firefox? That’s what I want to know? So any of you all have any idea about it then do tell me as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary response from you all.

Re: Will Status-4-Evar extension be added again in new Firefox build?

Well you would be happy to know that it might already be there in the recent updated browsers, well the extension does provides "Status Text", "Progress Meter", and "Download Status" items. The latest version that has come up is the Version 2012.01.14.17 so do update your browser and then check in th extensions you will be definitely getting it. I hope I am clear for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Will Status-4-Evar extension be added again in new Firefox build?

Quote Originally Posted by FarhaS View Post
    Well you would be happy to know that it might already be there in the recent updated browsers, well the extension does provides "Status Text", "Progress Meter", and "Download Status" items. The latest version that has come up is the Version 2012.01.14.17 so do update your browser and then check in th extensions you will be definitely getting it. I hope I am clear for you, that’s it from my side for you.
    Ok thanks for the information that you gave well I just want to know which browser does it support I mean I am talking about the version can you brief me something on that?

unsure Re: Will Status-4-Evar extension be added again in new Firefox build?

Well the latest version that is available now is FF10 so you can probably check out there in the same version since I am using version 8 and I could not find anything in the extension list, so that’s why I think it might not be there anyways you do have a look at FF 10 and revert me back if that particular extension is there or not in the browser.