Thread: “Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data” error message in Google Chrome

“Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data” error message in Google Chrome

Hello I am facing some issue with Google Chrome while connection. When I try to open website I get the error message saying that:''No data received Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data. Here are some suggestions: Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data”. I have Google Chrome on windows 7. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

There can be various reason behind the error. It can be due to internet connectivity also. You have to check whether the connection is proper or not. You can do that through running ping command from cmd. Just type ping google.com -t and hit enter. This will give you ms response. The ms should be lower than 5ms. If it is higher or breaking in between then contact your ISP. Second you can try re-installing the browser back again. That would be quiet enough to get rid of the problem you are facing.