Thread: Pages cut off when using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer

Pages cut off when using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer

I am having a Google CR48 Notebook and the problem is that when I am using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer which is connected to other Toshiba laptop then the print that I get gets cut off from the bottom, I have checked out the HP printer and the laptop as well and they are appearing to be working fine, I am not able to track out the exact cause of this issue, can anyone help?

Re: Pages cut off when using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer

I am having a Google CR48 Notebook and the problem is that when I am using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer which is connected to other Toshiba laptop then the print that I get gets cut off from the bottom, I have checked out the HP printer and the laptop as well and they are appearing to be working fine, I am not able to track out the exact cause of this issue, can anyone help?
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the system specification of the Google CR-48 as well as the Toshiba Laptop that you are having so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are having and will try to help you with the same as well.

Re: Pages cut off when using Google Cloud Print to print from HP PSC1315xi printer

The specifications of the systems are as followed:
    Toshiba Laptop:
    • Google Chrome 9.0.597.94 beta
    • Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    • HP All in one PSC1315xi

Google CR-48
    • Chrome OS 0.9.130.14 (Official Build ce79fb21) beta x86-mario
    • Google Chrome 8.0.552.344

I will like to inform you that this has been a known issue with the Cloud Print Connector and it is said to be fixed in the Chrome 18 which has been released, so just check out the same and see if it is helping. Hope that helps.